This Return Policy contains information concerning your rights and obligations related to returning products. It also contains exclusions, limitations and procedures that may apply to your purchase. Prior to returning products, ensure that the product fits your specific application. Check to ensure the product has not been altered, installed or damaged as these will not be accepted for return. All returned products must be in new condition. All returned items will be thoroughly inspected for damage, cracks, scratches, dents, improper installation, assembly or disassembly and other such damage. All qualified products must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date for a refund, and within 90 days for an exchange. Shipping costs related to returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- All returns MUST be made within 30 days from Date of Invoice.
- After 30 days, all returns are subject to 20% restocking fees.
- ABSOLUTELY NO returns after 90 days after Date of Invoice. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All returns must be approved in writing before shipment is returned. No returns will be accepted at PPI without an RAC (Return Authorization Code). NO EXCEPTIONS
- All return items MUST be in original condition and packaging, accompanied with original Invoice/Receipt. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All returns must be approved in writing BEFORE shipment is returned. No returns will be accepted at PPI without an RAC (Return Authorization Code). NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The RMA numbers must be visible on the outside of the package being returned.
- If you return a product that has been altered, installed or damaged, modified or altered in anyway, i.e., painted, coated, sanded, scratched, scared, etc., the product will be returned to you with an explanation as to why the product was rejected for a return.
- If we determine that the returned product is an acceptable return, a 20% restocking fee can be applied at our sole discretion.
- Processing of returned products may take up to 7 business days after receipt of the product.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for all shipping fees, unless we mistakenly shipped in error.
Packing and Shipping of Items for Return
Please contact us using the form below to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
Ship the package to:
Pure Power! Incorporated
ATTN: Quality Control Department
17731 Sampson Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92647