- What personal information of yours is collected through the Web Site
- How the information is used
- Who is collecting the information
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under PPI's control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the PPI website.
"Cookies" are files that are stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. Cookies are used to assist us in identify customers while enhancing their shopping experience. Cookies do not include any personally identifiable information. The cookies provide you with access to features on the Web Site. Cookies also provide the ability to hold items you have selected in your shopping cart when you exit the Web Sites. Cookies can be disabled by you if you wish. Check your browser settings to disable cookies. When you place an order on the Web Site, you will be required to provide your name, email address, shipping address, phone number and credit card number information. This information is used to process and to pay for your order. We will not sell, rent, or disclose this data to any third party without your consent unless required by law, at which time we will cooperate fully with authorities. We may use the purchases you make to customize our product recommendations in order to fit your specific needs. We do track site usage, traffic patterns and other common web site analysis.
You may contact us by clicking on the "Contact Us" page and submitting the form, or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do maintain a record of your email address and email content in order to refer back to the message and address your questions and/or concerns.
Our Third Party Relationships
We have relationships with third party vendors to best serve our customers. These are as follows:
- Affiliates: An affiliate program is an automated marketing program where a Web advertiser or merchant recruits webmasters to place the merchant's banner ads or buttons on their own Web site. Webmasters will receive a referral fee or commission from sales when the customer has clicked the affiliate link to get to the merchant's Web site to perform the desired action, usually make a purchase or fill out a contact form. The most common types of affiliate programs include pay-per-click, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-sale. Affiliates cannot access our customers' personal data. If you choose to apply to any of our affiliate programs, we use the data you give us strictly for conducting business with you.
- Credit Card Processing: We use BBVA Compass Bank to process credit card orders. We supply them with data for credit card authorization and fraud detection only and they are restricted from using the data for any other purposes.
- Marketing and Promotions: At times we may utilize third party vendors to assist with marketing and promotional offers (i.e. e-mails) to those customers who have agreed to receive such offers. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
- Additional Third Party Relationships: At times PPI may enlist third party vendors for other services. These providers will not have access to our customer’s personal data.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal information. The only time you are required to sign on the Web Site is when you are making a purchase. On the Checkout page, you may be asked to access your existing account or create a new account. Existing account holders are prompted for their ID (your email address) and password. This password is for your protection. If you don't have your password, there is a link that reads "Lost your password?" This link can assist with retrieving your existing password.
Children Under Thirteen
PPI does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. If we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a notice on the Web Site notifying users of the change. In some cases, we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from PPI by contacting us here:
PPI welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that PPI has not adhered to this Statement, please contact PPI through our Contact Page
You may decide to have promotional text messages sent directly to your mobile device. This program is completely voluntary, and messages will be sent to you only if you have opted in to receive them. Message and data rates may apply. If you have errantly received a marketing text message without opting in to the program, or if you wish to opt out of receiving text messages, you can cancel the program by either replying "STOP" or contacting Customer Service by email by phone.
You will need to provide your mobile phone number in order to be removed from the program. It may take up to 10 days to process your stop request. You may receive additional text messages from PPI during this time.