Pure Power! Incorporated designed and engineered the ORIGINAL cleanable external transmission filter. This O.E.M. replacement is for the Allison 1000, 2000 and 2400 Transmission Filter for General Motors/GMC Duramax Diesel Truck.
Pure Power! has a long history of providing improved transmission performance with its patented unique remote design transmission filters used in the most demanding situations such as municipal buses, pickups, vans, race cars and even Baja off-road racing.
Everyone knows a cleaner transmission can improve fuel economy, provide cooler operating temperatures, increase horsepower, reduce emissions AND can make the transmission lasts longer! If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ve found it here with Pure Power!
- Will NOT void manufacturer's warranty
- Amortized over a short period, it pays for itself
- With minimum care it will last longer than your transmission.
- May even fit your next vehicle.
- If possible, Pure Power! will change insert bushing to fit at no charge.
- More than 30,000 applications for Direct OE replacement
- U.S. Utility Patent #7,413,089
- Proudly Made in the USA
- ISO 9001:2008
- Clean it and Reuse it, Never throw it away!/li>
- Performance PLUS Green
- Increased fuel economy
- Extended Fluid Drain Intervals
- Increased Horsepower
- Cooler Operating Temperatures
- Less Emissions
- Improved Debris Removal
- No Toxic Disposal, Storage, or Charges
- Easy to install
- Direct O.E.M. Replacement
- Easy to monitor transmission condition
- Easy to clean (Hot soapy water)
- Transmission Longevity
- Nothing out performs it!
- Certified American 6061 T6 billet aluminum
- CNC Machined Housing
- 100% Full flow through stainless steel dual woven T304 filter media
- Highest grade Mil-Spec Viton O-rings
- Rare earth (neodymium) magnets
- 6061 T6 Billet Emergency Relief Valve with Million Cycle S/S Spring and Ball
- Aerospace Extreme High Temperature Ceramic Investment to Secure Element
- SAE Burst Test: 1000+ psi
- SAE Flow Test: 2-3 times increase
- SAE Particle Analysis: 22 absolute
- Beta Ratio: 1 micron
- Built to Last, Never throw it away!
Fluid is 100% filtered through deep pleated, dual woven, T304 Stainless Steel Filter Media every pass. Independent Laboratory testing at SwRI showed a 90% Improvement in particle debris removal (down to -1 Micron) over paper "throw away" filters. Rare Earth (neodymium) magnets attract ferrous metal debris. With the Unimount™ Remote Filter, monitoring the engine condition is convenient. Cleaner oil reduces engine wear, maintenance and repair costs. No contamination in landfill, lakes, rivers, oceans.
Since the late 1990s, Pure Power!® Lifetime Oil Filters™ have been leading the industry in advanced filter technology development. Pure Power!® Lifetime Oil Filters™ are the ORIGINAL 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum and Stainless Steel Cleanable and Reusable Oil Filters. All American made, covered under Multiple U.S. Utility Patents and are available for more than 30,000 applications including gasoline, diesel, biodiesel, Propane, CNG and all alternate fuel engines. Presently being used around the world on foreign and domestic, street, over-the-road fleets, racing, motorcycles, ATVs, off-road, marine, PWC, motorhomes, buses, farm, mining and military equipment, heavy-duty construction, generators and stationery engines.
Pure Power!® Lifetime Oil Filters™ are the most Award Winning cleanable filter in the world, winning 2005 SEMA Best New Product 1st Runner up (over more than 1200 entries), as well as multiple National and International Awards for design, innovation and performance. Pure Power's unique oil filtration system is the ONLY cleanable/reusable oil filter proven to be so effective and reliable that it passed stringent F.A.A. testing with flying colors. Pure Power!® Lifetime Oil Filters™ are used and endorsed by some of the top award winning Best Green Fleets of North America, as well as major commercial and government fleets for millions of trouble free miles. Famous racing legends and world record holders have used Pure Power! to set world records and win major racing events on land, sea and air.
Viton® is a Registered Trademark belonging to DuPont. Pure Power!® and EHP® are Registered Trademarks owned by: Pure Power! Incorporated; Filter images shown are representative and may vary slightly.
©2013 PPI All Rights Reserved.